Saturday, August 29, 2009

Family Reunion / Surprise 50th Birthday Party for Beverley

THE PARTY


The weekend of July 4th we had a family reunion / 50th birthday party for my sister Bev at Okaloosa Island near Ft. Walton Beach Fl. Eight out of twelve of my siblings attended the party along with some of their children and friends. Our family is scattered from Wis. to TX. to Fl. I posted many photos of this event. You will have to keep clicking older posts to see all of them. Unfortunately I did not get pictures of everyone. Also, I did not get the names of everyone. Please forgive me for that and if there are mis-spelled names of anyone forgive me for that. I will make corrections if you notify me either via email, by phone or facebook. It was so good to see everyone and we all missed our siblings and family that could not be there.

3 comments:

Maria said...

What a wonderful memory this entire trip was for all of you! I'm so glad that so many of you were able to get together!

Joy said...

Ma, I have finally taken some time to catch up on your blog. You do such an awesome job and posting, explaining and writing. I really enjoy this and I do not tell you often enough, it means so much to all of us that you tie all of our events and loved ones and just life into this pretty little bow. Thank you for all that you do. I love you.

Angela2932 said...

I love the look of such a mass of loving relatives all gathering together at once! Barb, you should think about slurping your blog to a blurb (I love saying that)at the end of the year, or so. At blurb.com, you suck up all your blog photos and entries, and Wa!LA!!! print them into a book to order!