Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Robert!

Today is Robert's birthday. With the exception of Angie and Brent we got together last night at Stratos in Dallas. Stratos is a Greek Restaurant with fantastic food. Since Robert is an assistant general manager at a very busy restaurant in Dallas his schedule conflicts with our schedule most of the time. As a result we don't get to see him very often. So last night was very special and we had so much fun. Robert got up and sang a rap song. He is very articulate with his words and timing and doesn't miss a beat. It is quite humorous to see a red headed white boy sing rap. We laughed a lot and really enjoyed the evening. We all love you Robert and hope that this will be a wonderful and memorable birthday for you.

3 comments:

Angela2932 said...

OMG, I wish you had the rap song on video! I can so see Brian really enjoying this! Happy Birthday, Robert, . . . and now I've added this birthday to my google calendar :)

Barb said...

I could see Brian and Robert having a great time together if they lived closer. I would have taken our video camara if I would have known he was going to perform. He surprised us.

Maria said...

That's great idea Angela had. I think I'm going to start a Google calendar as well. It's so hard to keep up with birthdays!