Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our Next Door Neighbors are in Santiago Chili

Our next door neighbors Kim and Tapio are in Santiago Chili. They were on a 70 day cruise which would go around South America when Tapio was hospitalized on the ship in intensive care. They moved him to a hospital in the Falkland Islands and then to Santiago Chili. Kim was staying in a hotel near the hospital. Because of problems in the lines of communication we have not heard from her yet. We are just waiting and praying that they are OK. The boathouse in the photo below of the sunset belongs to them.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your neighbor!

For some reason, I thought that boat house was part of your property.

Barb said...

Our boat house is to the left of their boat house. I have shots of it in some of my pictures.

Barb said...

We are still waiting to hear from Kim and Tapio. I contacted some of their relatives and not word there either.