Sunday, October 17, 2010

On October 2nd and 3rd the first annual Cowtown Celtic Festival was held at the Will Rogers Memorial Center in Ft. Worth. A friend of ours plays in an Irish band who we love and try to follow when we can. I featured their group and the Irish Festival in Dallas several posts ago on my blog which occured in the spring. Their group is called the "Trinity River Whalers". Their sound is joyous and fun. Their harmonies when singing blend perfectly. They are very entertaining and humorous. Many people attend in their Irish attire. Often couples will get up in the isles and dance then others join them and dance to the stage and continue dancing. When I leave I always feel really good. It is definitely worth seeing again next year.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Sounds like fun! I also like traditional Irish music! Nice!