Thursday, June 9, 2011

I noticed a recent change in my grand children. It is very difficult to get a serious picture of them. Their personalities have turned "silly' especially in front of the camera. But I still need these pictures for my journal so I accept the change and am dealing with it. Actually, it makes me realize that there are enough serious days in life and it is fun when you are a little silly sometimes.

During Jane's family visit we went out to eat a few times and relaxed by the lake and did water sports. The photos below and photos to come will reflect those experiences.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

My nephew is the same! I keep telling him that when he looks back at all his pictures he's is going to have a hard time finding a non silly one!!!!But they are cute though!Great pictures! Blessings, Joanne

Maria said...

You are so right about the silly faces, but I think it's a stage and it too will pass! They are still adorable!