Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In some weddings kids are invited and in some they are not. I have been to both kinds and that is the prerogative of the bride and groom. I wanted to say that every time I have attended weddings where kids have been invited and they have dancing at the reception; I think the kids have more fun than the adults. That is saying a lot because that is also a time that even adults seems to let loose and have the greatest time. Andy and Joyce are Scott's cousins and our niece and nephew. Didn't they look cute! I love Joyce's dress.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Andy and Joy DID have a good time! Look at them laugh! It makes me smile to see this photo again!

Jane Kuan said...

You captured their excitement perfectly.I love these photos. There are great differences between Chinese and Western wedding ceremony.Thanks for your sharing. From that, I realise difference between wedding customs of the east and west.