Friday, November 30, 2012

The Faces of Thanksgiving (2012)



Even though three of our kids and their families were not here we still had 27 people at our house for dinner. I have photos of most everyone.  You will need to click older posts a couple of times to see them all.  Bob's sister Mary Ann, brother-in-law Bill and their two kids Andy and Joyce were here for the week. It was wonderful to spend some time with them.  Robert and  Angie's Mom, Step Dad and brother were here and Robert invited his friend Wilson. Sisters Taryn and Tamara's families were here and their brother Jack also came.  Taryn brought her father-in-law Bernie.  Elyse's family also attended.  Since we had a lot of children we planned a few games and also celebrated a couple of birthdays.

It was a lot of people but I think I am blessed with a lot of friends and family and one of my greatest reasons to be thankful.  I can't imagine someone spending Thanksgiving or a holiday alone and it happens.  

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Holy moly...27 people! You must have a huge dining room! What a blessing to have so many there for Thanksgiving.
Blessings, Joanne

Maria C said...

The greatest ornament in your home is the wonderful friends who visit. I have always felt so welcomed in your house. I'm glad you had a nice time - even if a little crowded.