Thursday, March 7, 2013

The link below takes you to a video that has a song I wrote with a painting that represents the song.  This video means a lot to me because there are many members of my family including all of my grand-children participating with video clips they contributed.  Since the song is "Everyone's On the Phone," they videoed themselves being on the phone. Some are quite humorous and cute with some things intended and some surprises. My thanks to them for helping me with my Grand-ma project and I hope this will be a keepsake for them as well.

Also my thanks to Walt Mills for recording, arranging and producing the video.   

1 comment:

Maria C said...

Barb! This was absolutely delightful! I so enjoyed watching everyone on the phone! And your song was the perfect backdrop! You need to do another version and include us! :-) Loved it!