Monday, November 11, 2013

After leaving Monterey Ca. we drove up the beautiful coast of California to San Francisco where we spent the day with our niece.  She had just moved there to attend medical school.  I think she was as happy to see us as we were to see her.  It has been an adjustment for her to move so far from her home in Chicago.  We had lunch in Sausalito just across the Golden Gate Bridge.  On our return to her apartment we took some very steep hills in San Francisco. It was so scary and noticing that I was the only one screaming I asked Denise if it frightened her as well.  She said "yes, but I was busy looking at the street names so I would make sure not to take that route in the future." Bob said "lets do it again!"

1 comment:

Maria C said...

Why am I not surprised that Bob wants to do it again! The Cheney boys are daredevils! I would be covering my eyes the whole time!