Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Back!

We returned home from Romania welcomed by the results of a flood in part of our house. We were home four days cleaning up. Then we headed for Branson Mo. for a week and continued to Chicago and Indiana for vacation. This had been planned for a long time. Upon our return home our modem and router broke. We just got it fixed and we are back in business.

I have a few more pictures of Romania before I move on. It was so beautiful that I don't want to leave anything out.

The Saturday before we caught our flight home from Romania we drove to Sibiu. It was approximately two hours from Brasov. The photos below are of the down town area.

Oh yes, we had some really bad storms last night. Bob and I cuddled in the downstairs bathroom after a tornado warning. It was so scary! We were just sure the winds were going to take our roof. It did take the siding off part of our house. The winds were 80 miles per hour. I don't think it was a tornado but there were some in the area. My fountain was broken and some minor things but we were very fortunate because it could have been worse. I guess when it rains it pours.

1 comment:

Maria said...

My God, Barb! What next? The plague? How extensive is the damage?