Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Graduation Party

Maria had a wonderful graduation party for David at her home. When we got there all but one brother in Bob's family was there. We don't get to see his family often and when we do it is usually a glimpse one at a time and then we have to go. To have them all together was awesome! It was very obvious they were enjoying each other's company and it was a very special evening. We all missed Ronnie and it would have been complete if he could have been there.

I didn't take as many pictures as I should have. Some of the ones I took did not turn out. I didn't check my settings and thought it was on automatic. Next time I will be more careful.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I was very grateful for the photos you did take because I think my brain checked out with regards to pictures. It was so nice seeing everyone. We're going to have to figure out how to lure Ronnie next time.