Monday, July 13, 2009

My favorite shows we saw in Branson were "Six", "Yakov's," and "Island Fire." Bill Medley and Paul Revere brought back memories of music I have not heard in a while and "The voice of Cassandre was very sweet. Cassandre had a beautiful orchestra behind her.

Six was a group of six brothers singing in perfect harmony with out any musical instruments behind them. One of the brothers made a rhythm section with his voice. And some of the voices sometimes sounded like instruments. It was very impressive and I sat on the edge of my seat all evening in awe.

Yakov was funny and also very patriotic. He reminded us to appreciate our country.

I could not keep my camera off Island Fire. The music, dancing and costumes were fantastic. Below I posted many photos of Island Fire.

3 comments:

Maria said...

It sounds like you had a blast! There's nothing like live performances. There's an energy about them that a movie can't duplicate.

Angela2932 said...

What???? I detect a distinct lack of "Robert" on stage in these performances! Was he tired?

Barb said...

I posted many photos. To see Robert go to old posts.