Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How many times have I driven by the sign that says "Racine Wisconsin" and never exited from the highway? My husband had business in Racine and Chicago last week. My daughter lives in the Chicago area along with my brother and many members of Bob's family. Bob was working many hours but we managed to sneak in some time with family. My sister Cece lives in Appleton Wisconsin. Cece drove to Racine to spend some time with us. I had not seen Cece for over two years. While in Racine we toured a few sites of interest. I am convinced that almost anywhere you go you will find amazing things to photograph and new discoveries of history and things happening now. In my next few entries I will share with you some of the sites of Racine Wisconsin and some family photos and events in the Chicago area.

No comments: