Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone! 2009 was a phenomenal year for us especially concerning travel. Much of our travels were not planned. Bob received an award at work which took us to Puerto Vallarta Mexico in February. About a month after Easter Bob had to go to Romania for work and I he took me with him. Our planned vacation was a week in Branson Mo. then to Chicago to attend his nephew's graduation party and to visit the rest of our family and friends. All of Bob's family was there with the exception of his brother Ron. On our way home we stopped in Indiana and visited my siblings. In July another planned vacation was near Ft. Walton Beach, Fl. with our immediate family and extended family and to also have a 50th birthday celebration for my sister Beverley. We were also celebrating my daughter Joy's 40th birthday. In the fall Bob had business in Racine WI. and Chicago. I tagged along and visited with my sister Cece in Wis. and my daughter Jane and her family and my brother Sy and his family in Schaumburg. At Thanksgiving Bob and I drove to Show Low, AZ. to visit my son-in-law Rob's parents and their family. Returning home we stopped in Santa Fe New Mexico.

I know! We have had some great experiences and created many unforgetable memories. We have met some wonderful people along the way and have also been able to visit with friends and family that we don't often get to see. We feel very blessed and thankful.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I just wish I could have fit in your suitcase! What a wonderful year for you guys! May 2010 bring on many more opportunities to travel - and to visit us! Happy New Year!