Sunday, April 18, 2010

The app "Words with Friends" for the I-phone is the latest craze with my family and friends. It is a scrabble game which can be played at the convenience of everyone playing by making a move then sending it to the opponent. Some games could last days or some less depending on how much time the players can participate. I play with my kids and sometimes my grandchildren in addition to some other friends. We all really enjoy it. I personally feel a connection with my kids. It's the next best thing to being there and playing the game.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I love Scrabble! I'm not very good at it, but I like playing it. What a fun way to be in touch with family! AT&T has such a lousy reception by us that we wouldn't even consider an iPhone until that improves. It's nice that you can enjoy it.