Monday, November 15, 2010

Last week we went to Madison Wisconsin to attend the wedding of our nephew Thomas and his bride Jamie. Below are some photos of the wedding and reception. Not knowing Jamie and Jamie's family most of the photos are of our side of the family. I guess you could say this is from our family's perception. It was a nice wedding and the bride and groom looked amazing! I want to add that my sister Cece looked lovely. I am sorry to say that we did not get a good picture of Cece's husband Tim. Well, there was one but his eyes were closed and I don't think he would be happy with me if I posted it. Thomas's handsome brother Ryan was the best man. Our congratulations to Thomas and Jamie and we wish them much happiness in their future lives together.

To see all of the photos you will need to click "older posts" 3 or 4 times. The last photo of this series is of Thomas and Ryan standing together.

1 comment:

Maria said...

What wonderful pictures! Beautiful couple! But, Barb, your family looks so good! What a great family picture at the end. And it's so nice that Jane was able to go!