Thursday, May 12, 2011

My nephew Scott and his wife Megan said their vows in St. Petersburg Florida this past week end. Here are a few images of the ceremony and of the reception. Not knowing everyone please feel free to comment on the names of the people I left out. This being our first beach wedding we really enjoyed it and were very happy to be able to attend. You will need to keep clicking older posts to see all of the photos. I also have a couple of pictures of my sister Bev's new Grandson.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Awww what a lovely wedding! I love the parasols. It looks like it was a lovely day. Blessings, Joanne

Maria said...

Barb: I entered comments early this morning but they don't seem to have been saved. I know you were having trouble with Blogger. Oh, well. Anyway, the wedding was beautiful! They've put a lot of attention to the details. Everything seems lovely. And that baby is adorable!