Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bob and I decided to take a ride to the Texas Hill Country.  We booked a Bed and Breakfast for last Sunday night.  On our way we stopped at a German Restaurant less than 4 miles off  HWY 35 near Georgetown TX.  The German Restaurant was in what was once the grocery, dry goods and hardware store for decades. It was very quaint and on that day they offered a buffet. That was nice because it allowed us the opportunity to sample and choose from the wide variety of the German Food.  This also allowed me to pick items that are acceptable on my diet.

The waiter was telling us that in the spring, summer and fall they have a beer gardens in the back.  After lunch we drove back there and took a few pictures.  I would say this was a serious beer garden or biergarten as the Germans would say.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh my hubby would love that place! He loves Octoberfest too!
Blessings, Joanne