Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Let The Scooter Do the Walking

We all knew that being at Disney World would be a walking challenge for me. Mary Ann and Bill brought a scooter with them so I could enjoy myself and keep up with the group.  Awesome!  It made all the difference in the world. We have some breathe taking images of the flower and garden show which is going on right now.  We were so inspired and impressed by the flower pot arrangements and topiaries.  I am planning to use some of their concepts in flower pot arrangements at my home. I really needed this little boost of encouragement to get me started this spring.
It will take several posts to include the many photos.  This is the beginning.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Getting around Disney can be a daunting task. I am so glad you had a scooter! Love the pictures...makes me want to make reservations right now...but alas no money!!!!:O(
Blessings, Joanne

Maria said...

Are you putting an ostrich planter in your yard? Ha, ha, ha! That would be fun! Just kidding! Disney is a great place from which to draw inspiration. Their gardens are gorgeous!

Angela2932 said...

I'm really enjoying your Epcot topiary photos. And Barb, you've GOT to post the video of you on the scooter at Disney! I absolutely loved your laughter on it!