Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Today is our oldest daughter's birthday. We only get to see her a couple of times a  year and wish we could be spending this day with her.  Jane, we all miss you and hope you have a wonderful birthday!

By the way, for those following this blog, you know that we live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  Yesterday 15 tornadoes struck several suburbs and neighborhoods.  None of  our friends or family were affected that I know of and no one was killed.  Still there were hundreds of homes damaged. Three months later after this has been forgotten these people will still be dealing with repairs and construction of their homes.  Please keep these people in your prayers and we cannot express enough the blessing that lives were spared.  

2 comments:

Maria said...

We heard about the tornadoes. How very frightening! My prayers go to those families! I'm glad you were O.K. though.

Happy birthday to Jane!

Joanne said...

I have never experienced a tornado. It looks frightening. My husband and I were watching the news as the tornadoes were hitting. The people affected by this are in my prayers.
Blessings, Joanne