Wednesday, August 14, 2013

We took a trip north to Indiana and Chicago to visit family and attend Bob's family reunion.  Our first stop was Indiana.  We stayed with my brother Tim and his wife.  Thank you Tim and Linda for your wonderful hospitality.  Our long time family friend, Jeff arranged a dinner where all of my brothers and sister who lives in that area except for Joe was able to attend.  I did get to see Joe one evening with his new baby girl. She is so adorable.  My cousins Larry and Marlene and Kim and Michelle were there too. We were able to see several nieces and nephews and long time friends Jim and Sharon.  We also made a surprise visit to the nursing home to see my kid's Grandmother.  
It was so nice to see everyone.  I will be continuing with our visit to Chicago soon.

No comments: