Thursday, January 2, 2014

You may have noticed I didn't get through the pictures of our road trip and haven't made any posts in the past couple of months.  It is only because we have been having too much fun and terribly busy.  We had a lot of family members visiting.  It started with Bob's brother Lee. Then followed with Jane's family for a week at Thanksgiving.  After Thanksgiving my brother Stan and Terri visited for a few days. Bob and I also took a mini trip to North Padre Island by Corpus Christi for a few days. That was my birthday present. I love little get-away's especially by the ocean.  As it turned out it was the best possible time we could have left the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  We had the worst ice storm since we have lived in this area.

I posted random pictures from the past two months.  Unfortunately, many of the pictures I took at Thanksgiving were blurry.  I didn't notice one of the settings were wrong.  Viewing the picture on the camera looked as though the picture was OK.  It doesn't help that I was not wearing my glasses at the time either.  I am very upset with myself.  I could tell many of the blurry pictures would have been great ones and so many people were left out.  I apologize to my family.

I will continue the photos from our road trip in a few days.
Happy New Year to all of my followers.

No comments: