Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It is taking me longer to blog about our western road trip than it actually took us and we were gone for a month. But, the interruptions are important too. After driving through and staying a couple of nights by the ocean in Oregon we went to Seattle to visit Bob's brother Ronnie and his wife Linda.  Below are a few pictures of a couple of the Grand-kids and several of their animals.

We had a a great time while there and I have several more pictures to share.  We spent a day driving up Mount Rainier and about 5 days on Pacific Beach.  It is not often we even get to see Ronnie and his family so it was even more pleasurable visiting and sharing some of our vacation with them. Our only regret was we didn't get to see all of Ronnie's kids.  

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Anthony is such a cutie!!! I keep telling my husband I'd like to have chickens and he always answers with a big fat "NO!"
Great pictures!
Blessings, Joanne