Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve Dinner (2009)


One of the gifts we received for Christmas was the blue ramekins displayed on the table. These were from my sister-in-law Maria. I used them last night for melted butter for the crab legs and cocktail sauce for the shrimp. Thank you Maria. We will have many uses for them. Bob and I decided to stay in last night for dinner then watch movies in our bedroom which is the only room in our house with a fireplace. We did go to our neighbors for a few minutes for coffee and pie. It was a wonderful way to bid farewell to 2009.

2 comments:

Maria said...

This meal looks absolutely wonderful! What a clever way to use the ramekins! It never occurred to me that they could be used like this. And the blue of the plates and ramekins goes really well with the seafood menu. Isn't it amazing how a nice presentation makes the food taste better? Happy New Year, Barb!

Maria said...

I love those cobalt blue goblets!