Monday, January 18, 2010

There is an elephant in my blogger room. Before I make anymore entries I feel a need to talk about it. It's Haiti. It appears that many groups are helping and many have donated but it seems to be just a drop in the bucket as to what is needed. I know many here are financially strapped and perhaps threatened by not having a job in the future. But if you can spare a small amount or if you can give a substantial amount please search your heart, reach for your credit card and make a donation. Make sure it is a reputable organization. The Red Cross is one of many good ones. Something from everyone can make a difference.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I absolutely agree with you, Barb! What a horrible tragedy!

Angela2932 said...

It's all so sad! the Red Cross is great, and I like the way they're making it very easy to donate through cell phone text messages.