Monday, July 5, 2010

In the next eight photos I have posted some evening shots of Cascais. Some of which you saw in the daylight. Below is Jane with her colleague and friend Teresa. Teresa accompanied Jane, Bob and me to dinner in Cascais one evening. After we left Portugal Bob and I went home while Jane continued on with Teresa to Barcelona Spain. Teresa's Aunt lives by the Mediterranean Sea in Barcelona and invited them to stay for a few days. I was so excited for Jane because she had never been to Spain. I am very anxious to see pictures of her visit to Spain.

1 comment:

Maria said...

This is so weird! I left a comment yesterday but it's not here!

These photos are awesome, Barb! What a pretty city!

Wouldn't it be great to be able to see the ocean all the time?

I forgot to ask you if you had a chance to eat Portuguese bread while you were there.