Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Day to Jack, our youngest Grandson. He turned eight today. Jack has the same sence of humor as his parents and he is an excellent student. You have seen him recently featured in basketball and baseball. An interesting thing about Jack is that just last week end he was the best man to his Uncle Tim. He is the youngest best man I have ever heard of. Well, it was Jack and his Dad John, standing up for Tim. The story I got from John was that John was the best man and Jack was the better man. When I get pictures of that occasion I will post them.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Awww what a cutie! I love that he was a best man...everyone must have just loved seeing him up there and he must have felt so proud! great post. Blessings, Joanne

Maria said...

How wonderful! Best Man and Better Man. I never heard of that before but what a sweet idea!