Thursday, September 8, 2011

Guess who turned One!

Remember last year when I posted some pictures of little miss Sydney right after she was born? It is difficult to believe that time goes so quickly. I posted several pictures of Sydney's first birthday party for the benefit of my beloved friend Gill, her husband, her two daughters and son who live in Australia and do not get a chance to see their grandchildren, nieces and nephews often.

Tamara had a wonderful party for Sydney. The little girls were so cute wearing their cute tootoos. Tamara's friend Michele baked and decorated a beautiful cake and I am sorry I didn't get a good picture of it. It was made to look like a table with a teapot sitting on top. Everything was very elegantly decorated and I was really impressed. Miss Sydney, though seemed to be having a lot of fun appeared to be oblivious to what was actually going on.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Awww what a sweet little angel! Happy Birthday Sydney! May God bless you always!
Blessings, Joanne

Maria said...

Wow! Time moves along without our noticing until we see the kids. Then, bam! we notice how much they've grown!

Jane Kuan said...

Blog walking to say hello. Great blog. Welcome to visit my home.http://lydiapriscilla.blogspot.com/.Have good days ahead.Happy birthday to a lovely girl.