Friday, September 2, 2011

Through the eyes of my husband and his camera are images of Sao Paulo, Brazil. He had business there last week. Bob said the people were wonderful and the food was fabulous. With a population of twenty million people the city is very crowded and the traffic is horrendous. Each family has designated letters on their license plates which decide certain times of the week they are not allowed to drive in the city. So they all have to schedule accordingly. All of the businesses and apartments are heavily secured with gates and sometimes double gates. Bob was very busy with meetings so I am sure there is much more to see but here is a glimpse of Sao Paulo.

2 comments:

Maria said...

It looks so modern! I wasn't expecting this. It looks so nice!

Joanne said...

I almost thought it was a city in the US! I love the picture of the fountains.
Blessings, Joanne