Monday, January 16, 2012

This is a good day!  It is supposed to be 76 degrees and I got my camera back from the Wyndham Hotel at Freeport, Bahamas.  This is thanks to Gustavo in guest services and Fe-Ex.  I really appreciate the honesty of the people at the hotel and all of their efforts to get the camera back to us. We consider ourselves very fortunate.

The beautiful white fluffy sands are difficult for me to walk on but I made my way to a chair and Bob took the camera to take some pictures.  I love the one below of his shadow. By the way, if it looks strange it is because he had a towel wrapped around his waste.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Walking on sand IS challenging, but oh, it's so beautiful!

Brent said...

For a second there I thought Bob was wearing a dress.

Angela2932 said...

A GREAT day! So glad the baby is back! And these are fantastic photos; it would have been a shame to have lost the photos, let alone the camera! These shots are making me want to go to the Bahamas. Right now! (the photos AND our weather.) :)