Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Vacation in the Bahamas

I was rolling my suitcase away from my hotel room when I turned and glanced once more at the beautiful white sands skirting the blue calm waters surrounded by colorful palm trees and smelling the freshness in the air.  I bide fair-well to our vacation in the Bahamas.

If you are ever going to leave your camera behind, don't leave it out of the country.  Shipping is much more involved.  Fortunately security at our hotel found our camera and we have been working with the very cooperative guest services trying to get the camera shipped back to us.  Thank you Gustavo.  I am looking forward to getting it back because it is a nice camera and takes great pictures.  My husband and kids went together three years ago and bought the camera for me on my birthday. So I am a little sentimental about it too.

The pictures below and the ones I will be showing you until I get my camera back were taken from Bob's little pocket camera.

  

2 comments:

Maria said...

Bummer! How aggravating! It's nice that Guest Services has been so accomodating.

That place looks so beautiful! What a nice idea to get away right after the holidays!

Angela2932 said...

I am still agonizing over your missing "baby!" And can't wait to see the photos :)