Tuesday, February 10, 2015

When my niece Lisa sent me these photos I just had to post and share.  Below is Draven our grand-nephew.  He is nine months old.  Draven is such a happy boy full of smiles.  He might be one of the youngest artists I know.  He lives in the Chicago area so I don't get to see him often.  How wonderful it is to be a part of modern technology and social media where you can watch the little ones grow up in your family and extended family.

This past week it seems as though a light was turned on with Bob.  His endurance has increased almost double to what it has been.  He is doing his daily exercises seemingly with more ease.  We did more on the weekend than we have since he has been home from the hospital.  We went to Kona Grill, to Jack's basketball game, drove out to the lake and visited Joy and Rob's family, visited John for a while and Bob didn't seem to get as tired as he has been getting.  He also blew some of the leaves in the front yard while riding on his chair.  All and all his days have been busy doing the things he is able to do.  I couldn't be happier with this progress.


No comments: