Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inspired by my sister-in-law Maria's table scapes I made this little crafty center piece for our table for Thanksgiving.

While everyone including myself is getting ready for Christmas I still have a few more photos to post from Thanksgiving.

We had Ben, Jane and Jake with us from Chicago. And we were also visited by Donna, Howard, and Chris. Casey's parents and Brittany also were here. Our neighbors Kim and Tapio came for dinner and brought their son Carlo. Rob's sister Carrie was here for dinner. And of course our Texas kids and grand kids attended except for Robert who was sick.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Go Barb! Your table is so pretty and festive! Wasn't it fun putting it together? For me, tablescaping is like being a kid again. Another thing I love about it is seeing how different hostesses put their own personality into the tablescape. It wouldn't be any fun if everyone did the same thing. Personality needs to come across. Nice job!