Thursday, December 30, 2010

On our way home we stopped in Indianapolis at the auto auction. Some of my brothers either have a car lot or are working with buying cars for a car lot as an employee. My brother Joe is the number sixth sibling down from me. His birthday is my half birthday. On the other side of me is Phil, my youngest brother and the youngest in the family. It was great to see them even though it was a short visit. I also found it interesting because I have never been to an auto auction. The only brother I did not get to see on our trip was Al. I couldn't reach him to schedule a time. We were disappointed about that but maybe next time.

The photo below was taken with my I- phone.

2 comments:

Maria said...

This is a good picture of you, Barb! I don't think I had ever seen a picture of your youngest brother. Pretty good quality from the iPhone!

Angela2932 said...

Barb, you did a great job with this whole series of photos! You captured such nice, warm, expressions and great smiles! Your lighting is looking really good as well! By the way, I love the turtle photo that you sent the other day! Was that on your patio/deck?????? If it was, I'm REALLY impressed!