Monday, October 31, 2011

The Ceremony of Scott and Elizabeth's Wedding

On October 9Th our nephew Scott married Elizabeth in Philadelphia. Bob and I took a flight out for the wedding and it was combined with a vacation with some of the other family members that attended. Scott is our nephew on Bob's side of the family and in the spring we also attended a destination wedding in Florida to our other nephew Scott's wedding on my side of the family. I call this the year of the "Scott's Weddings."

The wedding was very beautiful with the ceremony outside. Themed in fall colors everything was exquisitely decorated in detail. Scott and Elizabeth even carved out pumpkins at the entryway of the club with their initials, date and etc. I don't have a picture of that but I'll try and get one in the future.

Scott's sister Dianna, also a bridesmaid, sang. She has a stunningly beautiful voice and the song was lovely.

If anything went wrong in this wedding I was unaware of it. Everything seemed beautiful and perfect.

Best wishes to Scott and Elizabeth wishing them a long and happy life together.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

What a lovely wedding! I love the color of the bridesmaid's dresses and the fact that they were all different on top
Blessings, Joanne

Jane Kuan said...

What a beautiful wedding. I love the ceremony.Unique and special.May God bless them with happiness, togetherness, love and laughter.

Maria said...

It WAS such a beautiful day! And they make such a beautiful couple!