Monday, October 17, 2011

In the past week and a half there have been several events to share. I usually try and go in chronological order but this time I am mixing everything up. I am starting with Brooke's horse show which was yesterday. Later I will have photos from Austin's emergency surgery and also photos from our vacation combined with our nephew's wedding in Philadelphia.

Below is Brooke on her horse Starbuck. She took second place in all three events. Later Brooke learned that she was chosen for 2nd place in the Grand Champion Overall. Great job Brooke and Starbuck especially since this was the first time performance in any of these events for Starbuck.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Congrats to Brooke she looks soooo happy!
Blessings, Joanne

Maria said...

How wonderful! I saw her post on FB and congratulated Brooke on this marvelous achievement! All her hard work has paid off!