Saturday, September 20, 2014

My friend Helen and I visited a couple of skilled care homes yesterday and we both breathed a sigh of relief once we visited Life Care in Haltom.  It was the best of what I had to chose from. They really need to re-do their Website.  They are much better than their brochures or website.  It is not that the others were bad but they didn't seem to meet the needs for Bob.  I feel Life Care will be able to meet most of Bob's needs for what the insurance will cover.  I know Bob will rehabilitate himself with the things that are missing in therapy because he is so determined to be his total self again.

Last night Joy brought up some Pizza and Brent and Angie visited also.  Bob said he took about 10 steps with his cane yesterday with the aid of a strap and the therapists helping.

No comments: